- Design of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, troubleshooting, identification of energy savings opportunities
- Many systems are made too complicated or oversized. Fixes to your “over engineered” system with demand ventilation, CO2 monitoring and simplified controls.
- Energy modelling of buildings and processes.
Reserve Fund and Asset Management Studies
- Assessment of building or asset condition along with projection of future maintenance and replacement cost over the next 30 years.
Energy Management Plans
- Association of Energy Engineer's Certified Energy Manager on staff.
- Manage energy usage through HVAC controls, lighting, water conservation, compressed air, variable speed drives, energy recovery, biomass burners, organic rankine cycle, steam generators etc.
- Energy Management Plans
- Government Energy Programs(OPA, Save-on-Energy)-Experience in obtaining approvals
- Bid Packages for Contracting
- Site Supervision for Projects