Energy Engineering services provided by Association of Energy Engineer's members
- Energy audits of industrial, commercial and institutional facilities by Association of Energy Engineer's members.
- Association of Energy Engineers Certified Energy Manager on staff.
- Help manage energy usage through HVAC controls, lighting, water conservation, compressed air, variable speed drives, energy recovery, biomass burners, organic rankine cycle, steam generators and other energy technologies.
Measurement and Verification
- Association of Energy Engineers Certified Measurement and Verification Professional on staff to assist with projects.
- Develop a measurement and verification plan, determine baselines, design and install test equipment, gather energy data, compute and report savings and adhere to IPMVP.
- Feasibility studies address the costs and benefits of a project prior to major capital investment in order to determine whether or not to go forward with it.
Green Energy Solutions
- Cost effective Energy technology solutions.